- She does not like to be on her back. As soon as we put her down she flips over.
- She loves her feet.
- If it is within arms reach she is going to grab it and put it in her mouth.
- She smiles and laughs all the time.
- When she is "talking" to herself it has become kind of a shrill talk.
- She loves watching Yo Gabba Gabba when she is fussy.
- Getting a diaper on is like wrestling an alligator.
- If you don't watch she will hit you in the face when she gets excited. It hurts!
- She is mobile by way of scooting. She pushes her legs up to a plank position.
- We are still exclusively breastfeeding and will try solids next month.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Our little girl is growing up so fast.
Madison turned 5 months old yesterday. I love seeing her grow and reaching all her milestones but hate that it is going so fast. Right now: